Purchasing Your Gift Card
• Gift Cards can be purchased online in increments of $25 up to $150 or in any denomination by contacting Customer Care at (888) 313-8842 toll free or (905) 738-9944.
• E-gift cards can be sent via email to any individual with a valid email address. The recipient of an E-gift card will receive one email including the E-gift card number.
• As with any purchase, you will receive a confirmation email once the gift card has been purchased.
• A gift card cannot be purchased using another gift card.
• No sales tax is charged when purchasing a gift card.
• Please note that we cannot replace a lost or stole give card.
How to Use Your Card
• To use your gift card towards an online purchase, enter the card number in the payment section at Checkout (right side).
• Gift cards can be redeemed for merchandise only and cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
• You may apply multiple gift cards to a purchase.
• A credit card is required for any balance due after your gift card has been applied. Any unused balances will remain for future orders.
• In the event backordered items are cancelled and a portion, or all, of your gift card amount is being held for payment, that amount will be refunded.
• Purchases made with gift cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
• Refunds on purchases made with a Tipperary gift card will be credited back to your gift card.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Gift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash, except to the
extent required by law.
Delivery of a Tipperary E-Gift card to an incorrect but deliverable email address as provided by the purchase is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Tipperary gift cards may be used as payment towards Tipperary merchandise at the Tipperary on-line store. Gift cards have no redeemable value until purchased and activated and they cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Gift card orders cannot be cancelled and gift cards are non refundable. Use of Gift Cards is subject to these terms and conditions governing its use, which may be amended
by Tipperary from time to time in its discretion. Lost or stolen gift cards will not
Gift Cards have no implied warranties and are not a credit or debit card. Tipperary makes no warranties, either express or implied, with respect to gift cards, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event that a gift card is non-functional, the sole remedy, and Tipperary’s sole liability, shall be the replacement of the gift card.
Purchases will be deducted from gift cards until the value reaches zero.
Tipperary gift cards do not expire, are not reloadable, and have no service fees.
Resale of gift cards or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes
is strictly prohibited.
Tipperary reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our discretion. The Tipperary Gift Card Terms and Conditions were last updated on January 1, 2019.